Are you an eCommerce merchant interested in Shopify Authorize net integration? This article can help you with the right steps. Also, you’ll learn how to find the best payment processing service for your own financial needs.
Shopify Authorize net
Shopify is a leader in the space of cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platforms. It’s developed for small and medium-sized businesses. You can use this software to design, build and manage your online store across multiple sales channels.
You can choose a Shopify payment method to enable your customers to pay for their purchases from your Shopify store. These payment solutions make payment processing convenient and secure.
As for Authorize.net, it’s a payment gateway provider that’s designed with security and convenience in mind. On Shopify, you can seamlessly integrate Authorize.net for your business in the U.S. Thanks to Authorize.net, you can accept credit card and electronic check payments via your website and over the Internet.
Integrating Authorize.net with Shopify
What steps should you take to activate Authorize.net on Shopify?
- Sign in to your Shopify account
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Payment providers”
- Click on the “Change provider” button in the “Accept Payment” part
- Choose “Third-party credit card payment provider” in the options list
- Go to “Menu” and choose Authorize.net
- Add API Login ID and Transaction Key with the required information
- Click on the blue “Activate” button
- That’s it.
- Authorize.net supports a wide range of currencies and payment options
- Prevents fraud and provides strong security features
- Excellent customer service
- Authorize.net can be costly for some merchants
- Some get confused with its all-in-one option
When it comes to fees, the setup fee is $49 + 2.9% and a $0.30 fee per transaction.
In case you need help with Shopify payment processing or you’re looking for other merchant processing solutions, make sure to work with a reputable payment expert. With a respected payment expert, you can start accepting payments via Shopify Authorize net integration without challenges.
A true payments specialist will offer you an unmatched experience through the most advanced technology allowing you to manage global payments across a single platform.
Authorize.net and Shopify Integration
Shopify can help you seamlessly integrate with Authorize.net for your U.S.-based business. If you need access to other payment options, work with a respectful payment expert in your field.
Author Bio: Content crafter Alex Wilmont has been active in the payments industry for over 15 years. He lives simply, gives generously, and loves his 2 dogs. His mission is to enhance and innovate the fintech industry for years to come.